This is essentially the establishment and continuing development of healthy, productive woodlands across all sectors from residential to commercial and estates. When it is correctly undertaken, the desired environmental benefits, as well as timber potential is fully utilized. We believe that woodland management should be considered from the day a tree is planted.
There are a wide number of benefits of effective woodland management, including:
- Woodlands recovering or increase their biodiversity interest
- Improve landscapes, soils and water quality
- Protect and secure archaeological features in woodlands
- Increase the enjoyment of the woodland for leisure, recreational and sporting activities.
Arborfield Tree Care has the expertise and specialist machinery required to offer a comprehensive range of forestry services. These include a comprehensive range of services including:
- Site clearance
- New tree planting and tree re-spacing
- Crown reduction
- Crown thinning
- Crown lifting
- Tree felling and dismantling
- Stump removal and grinding
- Managing woodland tracks and paths
- Coppicing and thinning
- Dead wooding and hazardous trees
- Tree hoarding and fencing
- Timber harvesting and many other tasks depending on the individual nature of the woodland
We have many years of specialist knowledge, experience and comprehensive woodland management expertise. Our service also includes tree planting and maintenance, control of invasive species, woodland restoration and habitat improvement can also be offered.