We’re Open for Business! Here at Arborfield, we are proud to say we’re open for business after the Coronovirus lockdown! As of 12th May, we are proud to offer a complete range of tree surgery and arborist services in the local area.
We’ve been carefully observing the spread of COVID 19, in addition to the Government’s advice and media coverage. To protect our staff, clients and other businesses from the spread, of the virus, we would like to issue the following advice:
We would like to reassure our clients that we are still offering our services at Arborfield Tree Care. Our staff continue to work as normal. However, we are preparing to deal with all eventualities and constantly reviewing the situation for our employees’ and customers’ safeties. We are developing plans to introduce alternative working arrangements, should the need arise.
The wellbeing of our staff and clients remains our primary concern. We have put reasonable, proportionate arrangements in place already for everyone’s protection. These include:
- Customers are advised to arrange appointments by phone or contact form.
- Elderly & Vulnerable Customers should remain indoors and self-isolate.
- Our arborists are practicing social distancing and are thoroughly committed to maintaining a high standard of hygiene.
- We may refuse to work on your property if you have visited a foreign country in the last two weeks.
- We may refuse to work on your tree if you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with, has tested positive for coronavirus. Alternatively, if you are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, including coughing, fever or shortness of breath.
We are allowing staff to self-isolate should they have concerns for their wellbeing, or they are showing any of the symptoms associated with coronavirus.
If any members of our team experience a new persistent cough and/or a high temperature above 37.8C they are self-isolating in line with Government guidance.
For more information, including what we expect of our customers, don’t hesitate to call our local team today. We will continue to follow the Government guidance: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance